Cartonfreezer is used for freezing packed products along continuously working production lines.
The optimal application area of our Cartonfreezer lies between a freezing performance of 3 to 30 tonnes per hour.
The average air temperature inside the freezer is approx. -35°C (-31°F).
Average freezing times from +10°C to -18°C by open cartons: poultry: e.g. chicken packed tightly 4-6 hours.
For quickest freezing we recommend to use open cartons/boxes. Freezing times in case of closed cartons/boxes need to be field-tested.
|Freezing performance: 3-30 tonnes/h|
|Capacity: Max 13.000 cartons / up to 250 tonnes|
|Weight cartons/box: max 30 kg|
|Conveying performance: up to 1500 cartons/h|
|Dimensions: max L 35m x W 12m x H 12m|
|Shock freezing: +10°C » -18°C|
|Cooling: +20°C » 0°C|
|Tempering: -20°C » 0°C|
• Simultaneous freezing of various products with different freezing-times
• Increase and securing of freezing quality
• Reducing work load and saving labor costs
• Compact construction ensures high storage capacity
• Saving energy costs through ef cient freezing times
• Products are transported with care due
• Long standby times between defrosting periods
• Starts up easily after long shutdowns, easy to maintain
• Automatic in-and output logistics including wide control and freezing times display via touch panel;
• Flexible, parametric in and output strategy for fast adaptation to change production programmes;
• Possibility to place timed output orders via PC;
• Possibility of an optional production data administration (database) including production logging and archiving by touch panel or PC (Ethernet);
• High availability (fast error-diagnosis by remote maintenance).
The position of the feeding and discharging of the frozen good may vary according to layout and feeding height. Control and visualisation is served via automation system (e.g. Simatic S7-1500). Information on latest quantity and sort of the products in the freezer are recallable at any time. Our company also offers insulating-boxes with doors and locks, as well as the conveyor-system leading to and from the freezer with sorting devices.
Carton/box according customer requirements usual: 600 mm length, 400 mm width, 100-300 mm height.
From the elaboration of the first project hypothesis and feasibility studies to the installation and testing of the systems, our company Know-how allows you to introduce Cartonfreezer into a profitable new production environment.
Product identification sortation.
CONVEYOR SYSTEM PRE CARTONFREEZER:
Sorting and product identification. Different kinds of products (beef, pork, poultry) are identified (EAN Code) and sorted for unmixedfreezer input.
Quick-freezing +10°C down to approx. -18°C.
CARTONFREEZER: INPUT STATION
The sorted products (approx.15 cartons/boxes)are transported into the freezerpallet. The input is located to customer requirements.
Sortation, palletisation, strapping, packing, labelling.
CARTONFREEZER: CIRCULATION OF FREEZERPALLETS
The freezerpallet is pulled out of the input station, lifted up and inserted into the assigned freezerlevel. At the same time a pallet with frozen products is transported into the output station.
Automatic pallet storage
CARTONFREEZER: OUTPUT STATION The output is located according to customer requirements. Input and output of the frozen products are simultaneous.
Pallet supply for truck loading and distribution.